"A girl was never ruined by books," my mother used to say. I've spent most of my life trying to prove that wrong.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

More Geography and Where You Can Get Desire Lines Today...

Still getting my act together after my return from South America--this is the view from the Estrada do Pacifico, not far from a 4,725 meter pass in the Andes.  Great scenery!  Fascinating geography!

Which brings up Desire Lines: Stories  of Love and Geography.    I just checked and Drawn and Quarterly (211 Bernard West, Mile End) and Librairie Paragraphe (2220 McGill College Ave, Downtown Montreal)  both have copies.  Neither Amazon nor Chapters/Indigo have it available on line, though, but if you really want a copy before Christmas, I'll see that you get one.  Send me an email at msoder@aei.ca.

Note on 5/12/2013: Judith Warne at Librairie Clio in Pointe Claire--Plaza Pointe Claire, 245N boul. St Jean, Pointe-Claire, QC-- also says she has copies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment