"A girl was never ruined by books," my mother used to say. I've spent most of my life trying to prove that wrong.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Road through Time: Come Celebrate Its Release!

The box with the first copies of Road through Time arrived last week, and this morning I went looking for goodies to share with my friends who will be with us on Thursday when we do the official launch.

So I'm hoping there will be lots of people at the launch.  And for those who can't make it, I'll also be taking part in  a panel at the Blue Metropolis International Literary Festival on the following Thursday, April 27.  It's called Latin America Packaged in English, and I'll contribute some stories about my adventures in Peru and, particularly, Brazil. 

Then on Saturday, April 29, I'll be at Librairie Clio's Authors for Indies event from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.  It'll be a chance to talk informally about the book and about books in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment